APPSC invite Application for Various Vacancy through direct recruitment. Apply before last date . Qualification/ eligibAility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
- Department :- APPSC
- Adv No:- 25/2018
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Last Date: – 31/01/2019
- Post Name :– Group II – 446 Posts
- Educational Qualification:- Diploma, Degree (Relevant Discipline)
- Selection Process : Selection based on Written Examination
- Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Candidates should not be born earlier than 02-07-1976 and not later than 01-07-2000 (except for the post of Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector).
- For Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector (Minimum Age): 18 Years
- For Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector (Maximum Age): 28 Years
- Candidates should not be born earlier than 02-07-1990 and not later than 01-07-2000.
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable as per ruels.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online
- Application Fee: Rs.250/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-
- No Exam Fee for SC, ST, BC & Other (refer notification)
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card
- In case of corrections Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However changes are not allowed for Name, Fee and age relaxation.
- Last Date :- 31/01/2019
- Download Notification :-Notification-APPSC-Group-II
- Apply Online :- Available on 10-01-2019
- Offfical Website :-https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(1ybn5m2oejbcyx4buch3sn4x))/Default.aspx